SOLD: Thanks Roy for picking both Stitch and Nevada to add to your working string.
* 15.2 HH
* Started under saddle with Stacey Mumby; working with rope, tire drag, flag. Rode out.
* Ranch prospect or you choose his discipline
* Stands quietly for tacking, mounting. Loads, has been trailered
* Sensitive type of colt. If you have a job to do and ride this colt like you wanted it done yesterday, he likely is not the type of horse you're looking for. Will do well with a consistent, keen, experienced rider.
* Pastured in barbwire fencing [hills, holes and pasture mates] as well as a 2 wire cable as a weanling/yearling through his first winter.
Dam is a 15.3 HH big-bodied mare who is a Grand daughter to the $800,500 winner, Imp Society. This mare was a great mover, very athletic. We've rode five brothers and one of those brothers sold to Switzerland. The Dam is one of two full sisters in our broodmare field.